- that God is the Supreme Being and Creator of the universe and He is worthy to be worshiped.
- in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- the Bible to be the verbally inspired Word of God and without error in the original writings.
- that Jesus Christ is God. He came into the world for two reasons: to provide a sacrifice for sin and to model the way we should live.
- that mankind originally had a great relationship with God. Because Adam wanted to do things his own way, he sinned and that good relationship was broken. Eternal life with God in
heaven now became impossible. The alternative is eternal separation from God in hell.
- that God provided a way to repair that broken relationship through Jesus Christ. His death on the cross paid the tremendous price that was necessary to secure our eternal relationship with
Himself. Now we must personally trust in what Jesus did to secure our relationship.
- All are guilty before God (Romans 3:10, 23)
- The wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)
- God loves man and sent His Son to die for man's sin. (Romans 5:8 & John 3:16)
- Each must personally trust Christ for eternal life, turning from sin. (Romans 10:9, 10 & John 1:9)
- God desires that believers are secure, having the assurance of their salvation. (1 John 5:11-13)
- Believers need to live their lives in full surrender to Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:1,2 & Philippians 3:14)